1 – What will you learn?
In the world of commercial jets, it is well known that runway excursions are usually identified as the top cause of aircraft hull losses.
3-day training course consists in learning from our Experts about a methodology to conduct a risk assessment on runway excursions:
· Elementary concepts of risk assessment
· Progress from theory to practice with case studies
· Increase your practical knowledge by learning a new methodology
More than a training course, this format will allow dynamic exchanges to support you in your efforts to put in place effective mitigation means to known and emerging safety threats.
2 – Who can participate?
This training course is aimed at aviation professionals who want to understand safety management and how they can contribute to their safety organisation. It is applicable to:
· Safety Managers and Risk Managers
· Safety Analysts, Safety Specialists and Flight Data Analysts
· Civil Aviation Authority Auditors and other Safety Auditors
3 – Training course details
Format: Group discussions, PowerPoint presentation, practical exercises
Level: Develop fundamental understanding, competency and knowledge
Course size: 5 up to 15 persons
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org