Airbus undertakes to make its internet website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005 and Decree No. 2019-768 of July 24, 2019.
For this purpose, Airbus is working on implementing a multi-year accessibility scheme and annual action plans which will be accessible on this page.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://aircraft.airbus.com website and aims to present the website's accessibility policy.
The https://aircraft.airbus.com website is partially compliant with the French General Accessibility Improvement Guidelines (RGAA 4.1) due to the non-compliances listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Numerik-ea shows that:
- 54.17% of the RGAA 4.1 criteria are respected
This percentage corresponds to:
- 39 compliant criteria
- 33 non-compliant criteria
- 34 criteria not applicable
Content not accessible
List of non-compliant criteria:
Is each decorative image properly ignored by assistive technologies?
For each image conveying information with a textual alternative, is this alternative relevant (except in special cases)?
Does each image conveying information have, where necessary, a detailed description?
Each image conveying information, in the absence of a replacement mechanism, should, if possible, be replaced by a stylized text. Is this rule followed (except in special cases)?
Does each frame have a frame title?
On each web page, information should not be conveyed only through colour. Is this rule applied?
On each web page, is the contrast between a text colour and its background colour sufficient (except in special cases)?
On each web page, do colours used on interface components or graphical elements conveying information have sufficient contrast (except in special cases)?
Does each pre-recorded time-based media have, where necessary, a text transcript or an audio description (except in special cases)?
Is each link explicit (except in special cases)?
In each web page, does each link have a title?
Is each script, where necessary, compatible with assistive technologies?
Is each script controllable by the keyboard and by any pointing device (except in special cases)?
For each script initiating a change of context, is the user notified or can the user control it?
For each web page, is the generated source code valid according to the specified document type (except in special cases)?
For each web page with a default language, is the language code relevant?
For each web page with a page title, is the title relevant?
On each web page, is each change in language indicated in the source code (except in special cases)?
On each web page, tags should not be used only for presentation purposes. Is this rule followed?
On each web page, is the information structured by the appropriate use of headings?
On each web page, is each list correctly structured?
In the website, are style sheets used to control information presentation?
On each web page, does the visible content carrying information remain present when the style sheets are disabled?
On each web page, does the information remain understandable when the style sheets are disabled?
On each web page, does the text remain readable when the font size is increased to at least 200% (except in special cases)?
In each web page, information must not be given only by shape, size or position. Is this rule followed?
In each web page, is the additional content that appears when the user focuses or hovers over an interface component controllable by the user (except in special cases)?
Is each label associated with a form field relevant (except in special cases)?
In every web page, the navigation must not contain any keyboard traps. Is this rule followed?
In each form, is the input control used in a relevant way (except in special cases)?
Can the content grouping areas present in multiple web pages (header, main navigation, main content, footer and search engine) be reached or avoided?
On each web page, is the tabbing order consistent?
On each web page, does each electronic document that can be downloaded have an accessible version where necessary (except in special cases)?
Content not subject to the accessibility requirement:
- Files available in office formats published before September 23, 2018;
- Pre-recorded audio and video content published before September 23, 2020;
- Third-party content that is neither funded nor developed by the organisation concerned and which is not under its control (online framework and Youtube video player, cookie banner).
Establishment of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was made on April 06, 2022.
Technologies used for the realisation of the website:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility
The web pages were tested with the following combinations of browsers and screen readers:
- Voiceover + Safari on osX 10.15.4
- Firefox 79 + NVDA 2020.1 on Windows 10
- Firefox 79 + Jaws 2019
The following tools were used during the evaluation:
- Color Contrast Analyser
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Arc Toolkit
Pages of the site that have been the subject of the verification of conformity
- Home page https://aircraft.airbus.com/en
- Contact us https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/contact-us
- Privacy Information Notice https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/privacy-information-notice
- Sitemap https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/sitemap
- Search https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/search
- Newsroom https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/newsroom
- Search : flying out of the crisis https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/newsroom/news/2022-02-flying-out-of-the-crisis
- A320 https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/aircraft/a320
- A320 : Neo creating higher customer value https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/aircraft/a320/a320neo-creating-higher-customer-value
- Operate https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/services/operate
- Plan control https://aircraft.airbus.com/en/services/operate/flight-operations-solutions/plan-control
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
Contact : email@example.com
If you have reported to the website manager an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response, you can raise a complaint via the following steps:
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the Defender of Rights delegate in your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by post (free, do not put a stamp):
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07