Grow your future captains & flight leaders for safe & efficient operations
Best-in-class programme & standard worldwide
A global & experienced training network
Develop both technical & behavioural competencies
Next on-boarding dates
Our objective: anticipate, accompany & prepare your future with competent pilots ready to operate your aircraft at the right time & place.
Be ready for your next Entry-Into-Service!
- Tell us more about your needs, specificities & strategy
- Source your future talents, & train your cadets within the proficient Airbus Flight Academy network
- Take care of your people, individually guided all along their training path
- Opt for flexible financing approach & tailored packages, for you and your cadets
Optimise your training, improve quality & efficiency in operations by competencies.
Train for excellence
- Fully Competency-Based Training & Assessment training from screening
- EASA & Mexican DGAC based integrated programme designed by Airbus
- Latest OEM inputs, techniques & higher safety standards
- Progressive & optimised training path
Global network for local support
- Airbus Flight Academy: experienced & fully standardised flight schools, highly qualified staff
- Engaging campus: modern fleet, latest generation training devices, spacious facilities
- One single programme & high standards worldwide
Grow aviation professionals
- Cadet Code, early aviation exposure, personalised monitoring & assistance
- Alumni network
- Customised training solutions, conversion courses, on-the-job programme...
Pioneering the future together
- + 50 years of experience in pilot training
- Airbus Flight Training Reference
- Worldwide Approved Training Organisation, 18 training locations
- Operations & Technical expertise
- Constant innovation with authorities
- Safety & sustainability spirit
Airbus Cadet Code
To individually monitor skills throughout the entire training path, from screening to graduation.
Airmanship: The Technical and Non Technical Knowledge, Skills and Attitude that a pilot needs to ensure that aircraft are operated safely, efficiently and effectively.
We strongly believe in professionalism, safety-minded, respect, integrity and solidarity.
Let’s build together the best solution for you!
According to your needs, we assess and offer opportunities to leverage your training strategy while developing competencies, in close relationship with local authorities.
We plan & adapt proficiency on time in the cockpit upon your specificities in operations.
We propose adapted solutions to source your future captains: Airbus Pilot Cadet graduates, Alumni network, co-developed training programme, special on-boarding track, etc. according to your needs.
We select and grow operationally-ready pilots for your operations in approximately 18 months.
We capitalise on next generation, on pilots up to move from the cockpit to new positions in your organisation.
We propose different financial solutions for cadets and customised packages for our customers, while opening access to a global training network.