Start your pilot career with Airbus
Your Airbus boarding pass to the future!
Jump on board to live a challenging & unique experience. Embrace the world of aviation through the front door, the door of excellence.
Guided by passionate experts, benefit from a supportive environment and innovative teaching techniques for the highest quality training.
More pilots will be required to operate the future aviation demands: you could be one of them!
Next on-boarding dates
What is the Airbus Pilot Cadet Training Programme?
Nurturing the future generation of captains to become airline leaders for a safe and sustainable aviation
More than just getting a licence, the Airbus Pilot Cadet Training Programme is a philosophy, a mindset, aimed at progressively acquiring key pilot technical and behavioural skills that airlines expect from their pilots.
Providing the initial (ab-initio) phases allows us to accompany future airline pilots from the beginning throughout their flight training path, to obtain a commercial pilot’s license as well as to become type-rated later on.
We build aircraft. We train pilots to operate them while placing individuals at the heart.
Training Programmes to fit your needs
Opt for excellence, embrace Airbus from Day 1
- Fully Competency-Based Training & Assessment programme
- Latest optimised training techniques from Day 1
- Focus on individual competencies, technical & soft skills
- Progressive training path & adapted sequencing
- Dynamic & experienced Airbus Flight Academy network
- Airbus Aviation Experience, Cadet Code, Alumni
- Personalised accompaniment all along the way
- Customised up-to-date solutions
A full-time programme does not fit with your activities? Build an airline pilot career via a different route with your preferred financial solutions.
Thanks to a full range of flight training solutions and a growing network of standardised flight schools, we can provide training courses in a segmented way as per your own personal circumstances while taking into account previous licences or endorsements you may already have.
- PPL: Private Pilot Licence
- CPL (A): Commercial Pilot Licence
- Advanced-UPRT: Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
- CRI (SEP/MEP): Class Rating Instructor
- Class Rating MEP (Multi Engine Piston)
- F (A): Flight Instructor
- Formation PBN: Performance Based Navigation
- IR(A) - ME/SE: Instrument Rating - Multi-Engine / Single-Engine
- Optional licence conversion courses