Start your pilot career with Airbus
Jump on board to live a challenging & unique experience. Embrace the world of aviation through the front door, the door of excellence.
Guided by passionate experts, benefit from a supportive environment and innovative teaching techniques for the highest quality training.
More pilots will be required to operate the future aviation demands: you could be one of them!
Next on-boarding dates
What is the Airbus Pilot Cadet Training Programme?
More than just getting a licence, the Airbus Pilot Cadet Training Programme is a philosophy, a mindset, aimed at progressively acquiring key pilot technical and behavioural skills that airlines expect from their pilots.
Providing the initial (ab-initio) phases allows us to accompany future airline pilots from the beginning throughout their flight training path, to obtain a commercial pilot’s license as well as to become type-rated later on.
We build aircraft. We train pilots to operate them while placing individuals at the heart.
Training Programmes to fit your needs
- Fully Competency-Based Training & Assessment programme
- Latest optimised training techniques from Day 1
- Focus on individual competencies, technical & soft skills
- Progressive training path & adapted sequencing
- Dynamic & experienced Airbus Flight Academy network
- Airbus Aviation Experience, Cadet Code, Alumni
- Personalised accompaniment all along the way
- Customised up-to-date solutions
A full-time programme does not fit with your activities? Build an airline pilot career via a different route with your preferred financial solutions.
Thanks to a full range of flight training solutions and a growing network of standardised flight schools, we can provide training courses in a segmented way as per your own personal circumstances while taking into account previous licences or endorsements you may already have.
- PPL: Private Pilot Licence
- CPL (A): Commercial Pilot Licence
- Advanced-UPRT: Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
- CRI (SEP/MEP): Class Rating Instructor
- Class Rating MEP (Multi Engine Piston)
- F (A): Flight Instructor
- Formation PBN: Performance Based Navigation
- IR(A) - ME/SE: Instrument Rating - Multi-Engine / Single-Engine
- Optional licence conversion courses