S. Health Monitoring a Skywise Digital Solution
In-flight events generate unscheduled maintenance and have a huge impact on the availability of the fleet, therefore generating costs. S. Health Monitoring makes sure you can manage these events efficiently and in real-time to ensure an efficient dispatch.
Reduce AOG risks
Manage in-flight events in real-time for better unscheduled maintenance planning
- Aircraft health monitoring & troubleshooting via real-time data
- Aircraft real-time visualisation on world map
- Event analysis dashboard including Maintenance Information System (MIS) history and repetitive events
- Trouble Shooting Manual (TSM) recommendations
- Prioritise and plan unscheduled maintenance
- Faster AOG resolution - Airbus Technical AOG Centre (AIRTAC) has direct access to your data via SHM
Save time and gain efficiency
Prioritising & planning unscheduled maintenance lowers costs
- MIS data (work order…) access for more accurate data-driven decisions
- Ingestion of customised Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL)
- Browse seamlessly through all available Current Flight Report / Post Flight Report (CFR/PFR) on one single page
- Workflows to better manage tasks assignment and team collaboration
- More reliable email and web-browser notifications available on all your devices
Future-proof, evolutive solution
Developed from the latest in cloud-based technology and aircraft digital capabilities
- Cloud-based health monitoring software for improved platform stability and scalability
- Take an active part in shaping the experience by joining the SHM users’ community
- Share your operational priorities and feedback and help us build future releases
- Add-ons add extra capabilities to SHM
Skywise Health Monitoring covers the following Airbus aircraft: A320, A330/A340, A350 and A380.
Skywise Health Monitoring can run on your current setup as long as your devices are Google Chrome compatible.
Commonly used devices are laptops and tablets.
Yes, it will. Since Skywise Health Monitoring is a cloud-based digital solution, any time new features become available, all users of the solution will enjoy those as soon as they are released
Airbus will provide sufficient time and proper training sessions to ensure a smooth transition in order not to disrupt airline operations.
No, it’s not. Skywise Health Monitoring can be subscribed without being onboarded on Skywise Core.