The Airbus Filton High Capacity Test Machine (HCTM) is a versatile and adaptable machine perfect for industries such as Construction, Civil Engineering, Rail and more.
The HCTM performs high-force static and dynamic mechanical testing of large high-strength materials, components and sub-assemblies. One of the largest machines of its type in Europe, the HCTM has a nine metre adjustable test space and is capable of 2,500 tons of force.
The Airbus HCTM team provides a complete end-to-end service, from design and build through to the testing and data analysis.
Our Key Statistics
An integrated facility lift lends itself to test inspections meaning it’s both quicker and easier to use. The following features apply:
- Adaptable modular testing
- 14 meter frame
- Maximum variable test space of 9 metres
- Fatigue testing up to 20mn of force
- Static testing up to 25mn of force
- 300m actuator stroke
- Integrated Anti-buckling device
- Integrated inspection lift
- Built by MTS Systems Corporation
High Capacity Testing
The benefits of the HCTM include the following:
- Fully customised solutions
- End-to-end service, from design and build through to the testing and data analysis.
- Benefit from globally recognised experts in materials and structure testing technology
- Access latest laboratory technologies